Premium Package Reviews
What our clients say about their live stream wedding experience.
High quality video and audio.
This sweet moment was captured at Iowayna and Naomi's wedding.
The rich sound and crisp video is thanks to our broadcast-quality microphone and tripods, included in your Premium package.
Multiple camera angles.
The Premium Package includes up to 3 camera angles with real-time camera switching. Think of it like a live TV production. Your producer will decide which camera is streaming at which time. When the action moves, your producer will follow like you can see in Victoria & Stephen's gorgeous Bahamas wedding during the confetti toss.
Included: Devices, Tripods & Microphone
The Premium Package includes everything you need to live stream your wedding, including shipping of our premium rental kit (including shipping there and back*).
The kit includes 3 streaming devices along with 3 heavy-duty tripods with a rotating head that come with secure phone or tablet holders.
The kit also includes a discreet wireless broadcast-quality clip-on microphone that plugs into your phone to wirelessly feed crisp audio directly into the feed.
Customizable wedding website.
Choose all of the bells and whistles - or none of them. Your website is designed to reflect you.
Live chat for guests.
Guests can mingle, send gifs and get excited for your wedding in the easy-to-use live chat.
Ready on demand.
Guests click your link and they're in. No logging in or signing up. They can watch live or come back and watch later.
It's yours to keep.
Your wedding video is available immediately after it airs - plus, you'll receive a keepsake copy via email.
The nitty gritty.
Want all the details of what is included in this wedding live stream package? Here's all the fine print for the Premium Package
- 3 camera angles from 3 devices rented from us.
- Up to 90 minutes of stream time with up to a 60-minute break. Break up the streaming time to capture your ceremony and the key moments of your reception.
- Dedicated remote producer - this is the person on our team running your wedding. Not only do they switch between camera angles (like a TV production), but they also are there to troubleshoot any day-of challenges.
- Custom upgraded multi-tab website to host your stream, including live chat for guests, virtual guest book and more.
- Include banners and pre-recorded videos in your stream (think slideshows or toasts)
- Live support for virtual guests - a person from LoveStream monitors the chat bot for questions.
- Planning call with a LoveStream specialist - we'll share best practices and create a detailed timeline for wedding day.
- Guided tech rehearsal - we will practice getting the devices connected and finalize the timeline for your remote producer to follow on the day of the event.
Why choose us as your wedding live stream team?
LoveStream is a turnkey solution to live stream your wedding. Click a link and start streaming.
Team of Producers
Every LoveStream is overseen by a team of 2 producers who work together in our Charlotte office on wedding day.
Our team makes complicated tech, uncomplicated with ongoing support to ensure the highest-quality stream.