Standard Package Reviews
What clients say about their live stream wedding experience.
LoveStream provides so much accessibility and customization to our website. From technical aspects to customer service, everything about LoveStream was phenomenal.
Jonathan & Rachel
The people at LoveStream are very kind, professional, and they know what they're doing! Adding the element of a livestream to our wedding ceremony seemed daunting at first, but the LoveStream team made it so simple, easy, and user-friendly.
Alicia & Raymond
Thank you for hosting our wedding! So many guests have been in touch to say how impressed they were with the technology and how they really felt part of a touching ceremony.
Michael & Alexandria
High quality video and audio.
On a windy day in Hawaii, Karlee and Bryce tied the knot using our single-camera wedding live stream package.
The crisp audio you hear is due to our microphone rental that we recommend to all couples - especially those with outdoor weddings!
Capture every moment.
Rochelle and Darren used our Standard Package at their wedding in March. Check out the high-quality video of them sealing the deal! They used on-site microphones at this indoor ceremony.
Add the Standard Rental Kit
The Standard Rental Kit includes shipping both ways.
This kit increases the quality of your stream with a heavy-duty tripod that comes with a secure phone holder.
The kit also includes a broadcast-quality microphone that plugs into your phone (don't worry iPhone users - we include the correct adapters).
The clip-on mic attaches to a small transmitter worn (usually) by the officiant, which wirelessly feeds crisp audio directly into the streaming device.
Customizable wedding website.
Choose all of the bells and whistles - or none of them. Your website is designed to reflect you.
Live chat for guests.
Guests can mingle, send gifs and get excited for your wedding in the easy-to-use live chat.
Ready on demand.
Guests click your link and they're in. No logging in or signing up. They can watch live or come back and watch later.
It's yours to keep.
Your wedding video is available immediately after it airs - plus, you'll receive a keepsake copy via email.
The nitty gritty.
Want all the details of what is included in this wedding live stream package? Here's all the fine print for the Standard package.
- 1 camera angle from 1 device (iPhone, Android, tablet, etc) that you supply
- Up to 30 minutes of stream time - more time can be added after purchase if needed
- Shared remote producer - this is the person on our team who helps your day-of contact get connected and makes sure camera and audio quality are good. They can also help troubleshoot any issues.
- Custom single-page website to host your stream - includes live chat for guests, virtual guest book and more
- Chat bot support for virtual guests - our chat bot is pre-loaded with frequently asked questions
- 15-minute orientation with a LoveStream specialist - we'll share best practices and answer any outstanding questions
- Tech rehearsal - join our weekly group tech rehearsals to practice getting connected, ask questions and get feedback
- Access to weekly conference calls for planning and support - hop into our calls and ask any lingering questions or hear what other couples are asking
Want more than one camera angle? Consider our Plus Package.
- 3 camera angles to make remote guests feel like they have a front-row seat
- 60 minutes of stream time to capture every special moment of your ceremony and more
- A dedicated remote producer in Charlotte, NC to switch between cameras (like a TV production) and troubleshoot
- A customized website to host your live stream, with interactive features for guests
- Live chat support for guests day-of (someone on our team will field questions from virtual guests)
- One-on-one planning call and tech rehearsal + email and chat support throughout planning process
Why choose us as your wedding live stream team?
We offer turnkey solutions to live stream your wedding. The only thing you need is a smartphone or other device.
Team of Producers
Every LoveStream is overseen by a team of producers who work together in our Charlotte office on wedding day.
We include tech support from day one. We help you run speed tests and ensure the highest-quality stream.